before providing your personal information.
Already a Member? Go HERE to renew your membership.
If you think there is too much Government, and life would be better if there was more emphasis on non-Government solutions to problems in society, well, you will find good company with us! With every new member we get a little stronger and have a better chance of stopping the train wreck that is the Ontario Government.
If you don't wish to join the Party but would still like to support our efforts, please visit our donation page - we appreciate the help!
If you prefer to mail in your membership form, visit this page, fill in your details online, print the page and mail it to the address at the top of the form.
- Please use Upper and Lower Case letters when you complete the on-line form - so we can mail your information correctly addressed.
- In the 2022 calendar year, a person can contribute up to a limit of $3,325. This $3,325 limit is aggregated across all registered constituency associations and nomination contestants of any one registered party.
- In 2021 Calendar year, donations to political parties in Ontario qualify for refundable tax credits up to 75% on the first $427, 50% on the next $996 and 33.33% of the next $1.815 donated per year. The maximun total donation for 2021 is $3,278. For more details on the refundable tax credits, please see the Ontario Ministry of Finance page.
- The Party must report to Elections Ontario the name, address and contributions of individuals who contribute more than $200 during the year. Elections Ontario will make this information public. The Party will not share your information with any other organization.
- If you are not a resident of Ontario you may become a member and pay $10 for a one year membership, but monies received will not be treated as a donation